Before I pull the trigger on another smoker/grill

Thanks for the input. I had looked at AZ BBQ Outfitters a while back but just now took a fresh look at the offering. Website not the best but lots pictures on Facebook and youtube videos. The timing is great as I see they just recently came out with a new version of the Boothill cooker. It is a sort of santa maria (coal grate is on the wheel) and also sort of reverse flow offset. I will call them today see if this will work for my size/weight ect.
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWJA9WD44eU"]Boothill Cooker - YouTube[/ame]

Thanks for the help, I just put a deposit down on the 24X42 Boot Hill Santa Maria/Reverse Flow smoker. I decided to also get away from my upper deck and put this onto my patio due to weight/fire. They have another updated video of some more changes they made to the the boot hill mainly more room above grate. The vents/stack will be stainless standard and they still offer the stainless front shelf standard. I will make a new thread when it comes in to share pictures and first cook. Around 6-8 weeks.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQOgDBa7oDc"]BootHill Cooker Update - YouTube[/ame]

That's going to be an awesome cooker, AZ BBQ Outfitters make some great pits. Hope you post some shots once you get it home. Congrats

Congrats, I have been down to visit David on several occasions and want one of their Santa Maria cookers in the worst way, The Boot Hill is the best of worlds.

Congrats, I have been down to visit David on several occasions and want one of their Santa Maria cookers in the worst way, The Boot Hill is the best of worlds.

Bill,

What tipped you to LSG over azbbq? They're both awesome but just wondering what it was, or simply just timing? I know my Shirley is just the start of my master plan on my way to adding LSG:)

Right on that's a very nice cooker!! I have always been impressed with AZ BBQ Outfitters and especially the innovation and improvement of their line of cookers. David offers an ever increasing selection of high quality products. I want one someday.

Back