Thread: A pot of chili
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 12:09 AM   #28
BobBrisket

Name/Nickname : Bob

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowgirl View Post
I made some chili the other day, used
beef, onions, garlic, jalapenos, chilies, New Mexico Hatch chile powder, tomatoes, oregano, cumin, smoked salt, beer, tequila, beef stock... I think that was all. :)

added chile powder and spices..

2 shots tequila. 1 for the chili and 1 for me.

added one chile and simmered..

It was kinda tasty!

Love the New Mexico chile powder Greg.. thanks again!

Thanks for looking

Okay, "KINDA" tasty! I can taste it from here Jeanie! Next, when you add the powder, spices etc to the onions, peppers, try some of that stuff on a warm corn tort! Don't ask me how I know this, but one time my buddy and I ate ALL OF THE onions, peppers just by themselves on tortillas. Yes, alcohol was involved. We then made a second batch for the chile verde were were making.

Tequilla..............Shiner Bock............See Arlin, Jeanie is a Texas Girl at Heart!

I LOVE that purdy sheen on the top of the chili. That's flavor rite thar!! YUMMY!!

"Kinda" tasty she says............. We all know that chili was fanfarkintastic! Yes, I'd hit that many times!

Bob
PBC-Courtesy of Poobah, 22.5 Weber Kettles-A, K, DR Stamped, 18.5 Weber Bar-B-Kettle Black and Red, Weber 18.5 Smokey Joe Platinum, Weber Genesis Silver, Lil' Chief Smoker, Discada Set Up,OKJ Highland Offset.
BobBrisket Jr.-MUDS, WSJ Silver
My BEST Compliment....."You're a good cooker, Dad!"--My Son :)
Miss You, Marty and Bull! RIP
BobBrisket is offline   Reply With Quote

Thanks from:--->