shrimp and crabmeat alfreado #scratch

deepsouth

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
shrimp and crabmeat alfredo i made from scratch....
1e9bd48d.jpg

4c368a2d.jpg

2d1ff267.jpg

145f6a78.jpg

5292fd76.jpg

cheers!

Now that's what I call from scratch!!!! Umm, alfredo sauce recipe please! :thumb:

for sure.....

melt 1/4 cup butter and add 1 cup heavy cream and simmer five minutes. whisk in 1.5 cups parmesan cheese, .5 cups guyere, .5 cups pecorino romano and then add one pound of crabmeat. (cheeses can be mixed and matched in different amounts. i like this combo personally.)

pour over pasta and top with fresh parsley and grilled shrimp. salt and pepper to taste...

on my shrimp, i used dizzy pig shakin' the tree and tsunami spin along with salt and some simply marvelous season all.

edit: that's such a simple recipe, i'm almost embarrassed.....

Last edited:
for sure.....

melt 1/4 cup butter and add 1 cup heavy cream and simmer five minutes. whisk in 1.5 cups parmesan cheese, .5 cups guyere, .5 cups pecorino romano and then add one pound of crabmeat. (cheeses can be mixed and matched in different amounts. i like this combo personally.)

pour over pasta and top with fresh parsley and grilled shrimp. salt and pepper to taste...

on my shrimp, i used dizzy pig shakin' the tree and tsunami spin along with salt and some simply marvelous season all.

Many thanks! And yet, isn't it always the simple recipe that's the easiest to really mess up sometimes? As I said above. Simple yet subtle and Oh So Good.

Forgot, one clove minced garlic.

for sure.....

Dang you made your own pasta! That is seriously from scratch. That gets a hard hit in my book. Thanks for the recipe too. :clap2:

Bob

Very nice!

Thanks for sharing and especially enjoyed the alfredo sauce recipe. :-D

Back