Nice Surprise Yesterday

smokinit

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
I was out getting some supplies for vending this week and got a call from the village board of one of the local fairs we were at a month a go. They wanted us at the next meeting that week but wouldn't tell us why? Now I am thinkin what the fark did something happen when we were there someone get sick.:icon_frow I am freaking out I couldn't go so the wife had to and it ended up that they presented us with the best vender award which was chosen by the people at the fair. I guess there was a questionar you filled out as you left the fair.Nice little eago boost and I have choice spot there next year.

Last edited:
Congrats. That's a nice perk.

Awesome award my friend........congrats!

That has got to make you feel good! The secrecy of the award could certainly make a fellow start thinking he was going to be reprimanded or something. Very nice ending.

That has got to be a bit overwhelming to deal with, get a call and not knlw why they are calling you in front of the board.

Congrats Brother! Has to speak volumns about your food!

Nice its good to get positive feedback when it comes to our passion

I just saw this post and wanted to say, "Way to go!".
Congratulations, Smokinit.:razz:

Thanks guy's I am now on vender list for all local fairs as one to call I guess there is a short supply of good food venders around here. Who new!!

Back