Jacob's Bash Photo's

JacobsBashPhotos152.jpg
.[/I]

Some great looking shorties

Great bash Jacob! Looks like a fine time you had. Now just eat in moderation for your health.

I was out side a while ago at night meditating. I looked up at the half moon and took this picture. What do you see?

JacobsBashPhotos056.jpg

I see a bunch of musical notes. "Smoke Gets In Your Eyes?" Nice bash, Bobby! :grin:

I'm still Bashing :)

OK my Brethren here is one last photo of a great few days. Below is my breakfast. Apple Wood smoked Pulled Pork, with 2 sliced tomato's topped with a new version of cole slaw I can eat. See Below . Then topped with 2 cayenne canned by me , bring a sinner to their knee's, lip licking peppers.

Thank you all for attending my first bash.:grin:

003-4_zps8b2f14e6.jpg

slaw; cabbage, fat free mayo, it doesn't matter which brand , they all pretty much taste like chit. , A little splenda for sweetness and coarse ground pepper for some flavor.

Looks like you had a great time. Nice job đź‘Ť

Have fun and happy smoking
BBQ UP

Very cool, well done!

It was fun for all of us here. I got to stop believing I can eat cayenne peppers and not have dues to pay for eating them.:doh::tape: Maybe if they didn't taste so dang good.

Fresh hot sauce and peppers are worth dealing with the ring of fire. Those look awsome!

Glad to see ya having a good time Bobby! However, go easy on them peppers (guess this warnings too late).

Glad to see ya having a good time Bobby! However, go easy on them peppers (guess this warnings too late).

Well, I do got a jar that is more cherry tomato's than peppers. Love those pickled tomato's.:hungry: I can't do egg's since the doctors made me swear off Yolks. Boiled and pickled egg whites just don't have the same ring to it. If I could have one pickled egg and stop I could indulge. But we all know I couldn't do that.

Back