Contest Announcment Cross Points BBQ - Shawnee, KS

BigdogKC

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
This is a brand spanking new contest that we will be at this year. They are always looking for more teams, so if you have this date open come on out and kick our butts!! Like I said it is a new comp this year, so I can't say anything about the comp itself, but I don't live far, so I can tell you that the area is real nice, with plenty of room and a ton of stuff to do near by. Here is the website, where I am sure they can answer any questions you might have.

http://www.crosspointsbbq.com/

P.S. It is KCBS Sanctioned!!

Already Signed Up

This will be our first comp, I live 5 miles from the comp so how could I not go. Trial by fire is what I always say.

See ya there.

I live very close to this also. I think it at a church. They have a nice big area. I do not believe we will be cooking that but would like to keep it on the list. The Great grillers BBQ in shawnee is also only a couple of weeks after that.

This will be our first comp, I live 5 miles from the comp so how could I not go. Trial by fire is what I always say.

See ya there.

We had our first comp last weekend, and litterally had trial by fire!! No way you will do as bad as we did :)

Looking forward to it!!

Back