View Single Post
Old 04-28-2014, 02:14 PM   #13
palmtreefrb
is one Smokin' Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by TuscaloosaQ View Post
You r correct... but Me and Tyler talked and decided to handle this ourselves.... the reason being is this... Thomas with craters and freighters the initial guy I deal with... is a small business man like me and Tyler.... he had insurance that would cover the repairs..... but after some soul searching I decided this.... him being small like us and just getting started .... I was concerned that the insurance company would try and Jack his rates up.... although he has never filed a claim.... the time it took me and the cost I absorbed for that reason.... Thomas offered to pay me but I said no... it's handled..... Kinda made me feel good in my heart......
To the second drop off company that essentially vandalized the cooker..... you loose big time because Thomas will never use you again..... Thanks Jeremy for your kind words and patience!!!!!!.... If I do anything it is going to try and be right and fair!!!!! In all my doings!!!!!
What goes around comes around. Paul your a stand up guy, glad I decided to do business with you. Sounds like Thomas is too, were did you find that guy

Thanks from:--->