Roll Call. Inside 30 days. 10th New Holland Summerfest STATE CHAMPIONSHIP New Holland, PA 8/28/2009-8/29/2009

Chix, Swine & Bovine will be there. Have been trying to get in for years. We are looking forward to our first trip to PA.

Jumping Dog will be there. This is our 4th year and my personal favorite contest.

Lisa

I hope that same guy is walking around in the wee hours and stops by and trims my chicken again, who was that guy?

I never got a confirmation for judging, yet I was mailed out a letter sometime about our spot in the spring. Anyone get a confirmation letter?

I hope that same guy is walking around in the wee hours and stops by and trims my chicken again, who was that guy?

I've heard of this guy, rumor has it, he has been checked into a "farm" for treatment. (his wife had it aranged after he was found on the deck crowing at the rising sun on too many occasions)

Have any of you past competitors ever film any video at New Holland? I'm working on something and would love to be able to give a better feel for the contest setting.

lunchmeat will be there, our second year...

SIDE... you're already PACKED??? :>

lunchmeat will be there, our second year...

SIDE... you're already PACKED??? :>

Look forward to seeing ya'll!

I still have to throw the meat and some beer in the cooler the night before but, yes I'm packed. Cleaned everything before we left Freehold, NJ, put everything back in its place in the trailer and I'm all set to roll.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back