North Texas Brisket sale

thillin

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Albertson's & Tom Thumb list brisket for 99 cents/lb in this weeks ads.

Always the practical one, now aren't you Ty? I'm jealous. I have to drive to 50 miles to even get brisket at any price. Good heads up for the Texas folks.

And if you Northern TEXFO's have those prices, we probably will too.
Woo-hoo!

Our sale doesn't start till Friday! WAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

But today, for eight hours, they're selling baby backs for $2.77 a pound. The wife said we probably don't have room in the freezers, but I'm sure I can find some. ;)

Thanks Ty! I'm picking a couple up tonight for some Carne Guisada I have to do later this month for my sister.

That's a steal! I was just at local Sam's today..their brisket was like $4 something a pound. They did have some sirloin rounds for like 2.25 though..might go back and pick me one up. was cheaper then their chuck roasts. Meat prices seem to be going up and down like gas.

Ok.. here's how you get around the 1 limit and $20 purchae. Just go through the self checkout. They have them set to take the difference off when you scan them. I found this out when I found one in the bin already marked at 99 cents.. the rest were marked at 1.99. I bought the one at 99 at the self checkout and it took half off! So, got that one for 50. Went back and got 3 more big ones for 99. All Choice. The meat guy said he actually had one in there - yeah for 99, but it was gone. Dangit.

So, Albertsons has a great deal on decent brisket.

B

Back