• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

WSM has arrived!

VitaminQ

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
I went home for lunch today, and what do I find waiting on the porch but my brand new WSM, ordered from amazon.com on Friday. I'm a) very pleased with the lightning fast shipping, and 2) so excited I'm almost beside myself! Assembly will proceed tonight, and I'll be breaking her in this weekend. Woo-hoo!

Congrats, VitaminQ. You are going to love that thing.

awesome now get to cooking, or smoking or whatever you call it where your from. we want to see pictures.

Well!!!

Congrats VitaminQ.

Let me know how you like it. I don't own a WSM but I'm sure I'll add one to the collection one day.:eusa_clap

Can't wait to see the adult-oriented food photos you produce with the new cooker....

Shohn,
You will love that WSM.
But, be warned. Here is a list of all the MODS you will need to make to it.

Empty list, HUH :lol: :lol:
Light the fire and cook!

TIM

The_Kapn said:
Shohn,
You will love that WSM.
But, be warned. Here is a list of all the MODS you will need to make to it.

Empty list, HUH :lol: :lol:
Light the fire and cook!

TIM

'Zactly! That was one of the wife's conditions for the purchase: that it not entail endless spending on "mods." Don't get me wrong, there's nothing I love more that working on a cooker to refurbish or mod or whatever. The seemingly endless trips to Lowe's get on her nerves, though. :mrgreen:

All right Shohn!

It's a great smoker. You'll love it. There is a great deal of help available here, but I'd also recommend you study the Virtual Weber Bullet site, if you haven't already.

http://virtualweberbullet.com/

It's dedicated to the WSM and will guide you through everything!

Ron_L said:
Congrats! What're ya gonna cook first?

Everything! I'm doing probably my biggest cook ever this weekend for a little party we're having (BTW- all Brethren have a standing invitation :-D). I've got an 8-lb butt, a 9-lb brisket, three racks of spares, a couple of yardbirds and about a half-dozen fatties. Plus assorted brats, hotdogs, and whatever people may end up bringing. I kinda had an "oh chit" moment last week when I realized I didn't have enough cooker space for everything I wanted to cook. Problem solved! I'm reluctant to cook for guests on a brand-new cooker that I have no experience with, but there's no way I'm gonna not cook with it this weekend, so I'll take my chances!

Hey, did you take the free shipping or did you pay extra? I ordered mine on Sunday with the free shipping and it said that I wouldn't get it until Sept 1st.

I used amazon prime to get free two-day shipping. It actually got here earlier than estimated.

Woohoo got my WSM this morning . befre i even went to bed for the night. Guess ill stick it together tonight when i get up in the AM

Back