• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Congrats iQue!! 10 in a Row!

Muzzlebrake

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Big congratulations to Chris, John, Jamie, Kenny and the rest of the iQue crew on qualifying for the Jack an unprecedented 10th consecutive year! From what I understand this has never been done before, and is truly a remarkable accomplishment.

Nice job guys! I've seen how hard you have worked for this, it is most definatley well earned! The GJ is on me in New Paltz!
:thumb:
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

congrats guys!

way to work and make it pay off!

it was only a matter of time you'd nail another one.

1st off CONGRATS IQue!! I met Chris once and he is nothing but an awesome guy, helpfully etc...

I just wanna know how they are in the Jack already? Did I miss the draw? OR did they win 7?

Brethren making history. Congrats on your hard work paying off. Wish them the best for the Jack.

how they are in the Jack already? Did I miss the draw? OR did they win 7?
Per the 2011 rules:
After a team has competed at "The Jack" nine times, the tenth year they win a qualifying competition, they will be invited without going through any draws.

That's an epic achievement, demonstrating longevity and continuity of excellence over a decade. I'm trying to think of something bigger than congratulations, because it really deserves it, but in the meantime CONGRATULATIONS!

Per the 2011 rules:

That's an epic achievement, demonstrating longevity and continuity of excellence over a decade. I'm trying to think of something bigger than congratulations, because it really deserves it, but in the meantime CONGRATULATIONS!

thank you..

I raise my can to Chris and his clan!!! Congrats!!!:clap2::clap2::clap2:

you are right it truly is epic, I was trying to think of an incredible adjective when I posted but what more can you say? That is an acomplishment that speaks all on its own

BRAVO brother!

Wow!!!

Awesome!!!

Congrats Chris, John, Jamie, Kenny, Dave and the rest of the iQue Championship BBQ Team!

I sensed that the force was with you!

Yours in BBQ,

Cliff

Back