Que´n for some co-workers

Don Marco

is Blowin Smoke!
Howdy...

A couple of coworkers from our warehouse had a small party yesterday.
I took care of the food as you can never have enough friends in the warehouse... ;-)

It was a total of 15 people so it was an easy job and i did some of my "standard" cooking for partys.
Set up my stuff, made fire in the Excel and CG Outlaw and then prepped all the food.
When that was done i used my time to give my offset a nice hot fire to burn it clean and the brushed and wiped it.

The Menu :

- Dates stuffed with cream cheese and wrapped with bacon
-Pineapple grape skewers with sugar/cinnamon and vanilla glaze
-ABT`s
-Bratwurst wrapped in tortilla, with grilled pineapple, arugula and hone/mustard/dill sauce
-4 Racks of loin ribs
-7 pounds of pork loin, glazed with orange jelly, chili sauce and Bourbon
-1 beer butt chicken
-Grilled Pralines

The whole fingerfood stuff is a real PITA to prepare but the guests always love em so much that its worth it.

It was a funny evening and everyone loved the food.

57_a_003_Small_10.jpg

57_a_004_Small_10.jpg

57_a_001_Small_14.jpg

57_a_002_Small_11.jpg

57_a_005_Small_9.jpg

57_a_006_Small_10.jpg

57_a_007_Small_10.jpg

57_a_008_Small_10.jpg

57_a_009_Small_9.jpg

57_a_010_Small_6.jpg

57_a_012_Small_8.jpg

57_a_011_Small_5.jpg

57_a_013_Small_9.jpg

Cheers,

DM

The food looks great. The lady getting food in the group shot must have been hungry, she could not stop for a picture:biggrin:.

THe lay out looks really good as usual, and I like the criss cross cut pattern on the brats..you scored them with a knife before you put them on the grill?

Looks good DM - I agree about the finger food being a pain to prep but it is one of my favorite meals - a little taste of everything.

Does look really good. And yeah, that lady in the pic must have been hungry. Either that or she has had your food before and knows its good.

Guys, we really need to figure out a way to get DM to the Jack to participate in the International portion. :cool: I think he'd be perfect for it, and is a great German Qambassador.

Guys, we really need to figure out a way to get DM to the Jack to participate in the International portion. :cool: I think he'd be perfect for it, and is a great German Qambassador.

Were currently planning to hop over the pond to lynchburg next year. :cool:

DM

Great looking food Don, impressive as always. The Bratwurst wrapped in the tortilla gave me some great ideas.

Perfect... as usual DM! Nice job man!

Hey, is that your garden in the background? 8)

You need to PM me your address so i can send you some jalapeno seeds bro... remember :?:

Then you can tell everyone their eating "Atomic" Buffalo Turds ... instead of "Almost" Buffalo Turds. :lol:

Very nice. I am always impressed with your cooking, again, very nice!!

Back