Trailer Project update

River City Smokehouse

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
Well I have finally finished waxing the floor and am now getting ready to install the prep table and sinks. It's comin along but slowly. I have set my deadline for April 23,2009. I have my first contest on the 24th. Any comments or suggestions about where I am placing the sinks and tables?

when purchased:
IMG_0179.jpg

as of 3/29/2009:
BBQTrailer001w.jpg

Wow! That's quite a transformation...great job bro! :p

She is loooooking gooood Jim. I am going back to Columbia for another eye operation on the 6th, since they are only going to operate on one eye maybe I can stop and take a look at it with my good eye. Hey we already have a Thirdeye on this forum maybe I could be Deadeye. ;-)
Dave
Dave

Looks real nice! One question, how tall is it inside? Looks like a back ache from this angle but I really like the transformation!

Very nice and clean!!!
Just a suggestion from what I see, and you probably have already thought of this.
I offer it up anyway.
It looks like the distance between the sink legs on both units is less than the inner fender is wide.
Once you get them situated where you want them, consider cutting one of the legs short to sit on top of the inner fender.
By my calcs you could increase your usable floorspace by almost six square feet.

Just a thought based on what you have shown.

Weiser

Very nice and clean!!!
Just a suggestion from what I see, and you probably have already thought of this.
I offer it up anyway.
It looks like the distance between the sink legs on both units is less than the inner fender is wide.
Once you get them situated where you want them, consider cutting one of the legs short to sit on top of the inner fender.
By my calcs you could increase your usable floorspace by almost six square feet.

Just a thought based on what you have shown.

Weiser
I will be cutting a leg down on both the table and the sinks. I just have them sitting in the trailer for positioning and brainstorming. I hope to have them in by the end of the week.

Looks real nice! These comps are gonna have to get bigger parking lots for all these new trailers this year!:razz::razz:

Jim, that trailer is on its way! Nice job... are you guys thawed out yet?

Is that a hinge to hold the fridge in place? If so, what size screw did you use to not go through the inside? I just have mine ratcheted down with a strap - while tight, it makes me wonder.

Back