Mahi-Mahi Burgers (Believe it or not)

beercuer

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
I don't know how many of you are familiar with these, but I just thought I had to share them with you. Exceptionally delicious and recommend them if you spy them at your grocer. Wild caught even, if truth be told.

I'm anxious to cook these too. Let's go out to the pit and go indirect under the nuance of mesquite.

Turn them over, do the other side:

Brush the buns with olive oil, toast them, melt the cheese, place a grilled red onion on one

Let's build it now. From bottom up on the bun goes chopped cabbage with a touch of cilantro, patty, deluxe American cheese, beefsteak tomato, patty, cheese, grilled red onion, and Thousand Island dressing.

Plated with sweet potato fries. :grin:

Guys, can you please help me out here? I was thinking of next time trying these with a different spin, i.e., teriyaki marinate the patties and top with pineapple slice. What other toppings might go well with that combo? Thanks!

I think that might work.. sure is a different take on a fish sandwich!! Eat your heart out MacD's ..Nice job!!:thumb:

Guys, can you please help me out here? I was thinking of next time trying these with a different spin, i.e., teriyaki marinate the patties and top with pineapple slice. What other toppings might go well with that combo? Thanks!
The burger looks bloody delicious! In regards to other toppings maybe a wasabi mayonnaise

Looks great! Love me some Mahi Mahi. My only issue with these premade patties is that they're frozen yes? I prefer fresh, though most seafood we get here in MI is previously frozen I'm sure...:doh: I really envy those who live near the coast for the fresh seafood!!
Anyway your burgers look great, I'd like to try one!

looks good. How did the Mahi patties taste. Fishy at all? I love Mahi Mahi. It is a perfect fish for the grill.

As for the cheese and fish thing, that is personal preference for sure. If you like it, then it goes together perfectly.

Bacon helps everything :grin:

Looks great! Love me some Mahi Mahi. My only issue with these premade patties is that they're frozen yes? I prefer fresh, though most seafood we get here in MI is previously frozen I'm sure...:doh: I really envy those who live near the coast for the fresh seafood!!
Anyway your burgers look great, I'd like to try one!

Thanks, J-Rod :-D

Yes, these patties are previously frozen. Please do not let that deter you however if you spy these at your grocer-- They're that GOOD, at least in my assessment.

Back