4 Them Ohio City Boys
5 Can't Stop Grillin'
6 Mr. Bobo's Traveling Allstars
7 Big Belly BarBeQue
8 Regal BBQ East
9 Nickel City Smokers
10 The Redneck Pit Krew

See the website for full rankings: http://www.nybbqchamp.com

The third event is this weekend in Lake Placid, see you there!

Man, you mean to tell me that I may have to work on getting out to a couple more contests out in NY?!?!?!? LOL, well, so much for the Summer home in Palm Springs....lol

Man, you mean to tell me that I may have to work on getting out to a couple more contests out in NY?!?!?!? LOL, well, so much for the Summer home in Palm Springs....lol

Ah so we might not have to wait until next year to see you:biggrin:

Here we are after the third leg of the series, your top ten are:

1 Transformer BBQ
2 Yabba Dabba Que!
3 Mr. Bobo's Traveling Allstars
4 Big Belly BarBeQue
5 Swamp Pit BBQ
6 Smoke on Wheels
7 I Smell Smoke!!!
8 Quau
9 Diva Q
10 Them Ohio City Boys

The forth event is next weekend in Troy, NY, see you there!

Remember, too, the great Hudson Valley Ribfest is August 14, 15, and 16, in New Paltz, NY 12561. Great venue, and easy to get to. We're part of the Empire Championship, so come on!

www.hudsonvalleyribfest.org From Stephanie

And the Battle of the BBQ Brethren is the signature event for this forum. We are the last contest in the 2009 Empire State series.

Come down, compete, have fun and say 'hi' to all the Brethren.

www.bbqbrethrenbattle.com

Looks like the competition is tough! Way to beat up on those KC folks, Brenden and Julie! I'm hoping to do at least one of the Empire State contests and am shooting for DAL.

Here we are after the third leg of the series, your top ten are:

1 Transformer BBQ
2 Yabba Dabba Que!
3 Mr. Bobo's Traveling Allstars
4 Big Belly BarBeQue
5 Swamp Pit BBQ
6 Smoke on Wheels
7 I Smell Smoke!!!
8 Quau
9 Diva Q
10 Them Ohio City Boys

The forth event is next weekend in Troy, NY, see you there!

Ahh..hhemm. That's Mr Bobo's Traveling BBQ Allstars, please. :biggrin: Signed, The Giggling Pitmaster.

Ahh..hhemm. That's Mr Bobo's Traveling BBQ Allstars, please. :biggrin: Signed, The Giggling Pitmaster.

Why don't you add a couple more adjectives to your name :p. Like Mr Bobo's Super Duper Traveling BBQ Allstars...

Done and Done.

Why don't you add a couple more adjectives to your name :p. Like Mr Bobo's Super Duper Traveling BBQ Allstars...

Done and Done.

They don't need to. We all know they are super duper with a double side of wonderful. :lol::lol::lol:

Does anyone want to change their team name to I Smell Smoke in Troy ? If we win the Empire championship we will split the money with you. PM me and I will swear you in as team members.

Does anyone want to change their team name to I Smell Smoke in Troy ? If we win the Empire championship we will split the money with you. PM me and I will swear you in as team members.
Interesting name " I Smell Smoke in Troy" , would seem a bit odd when cooking at other places though:wink:

Back