T-shirts for your comp team

moocow

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
FYI- /www.queensboro.com has there digital printed T-shirts on sale for under $6 bucks with free setup and shipping. We got our new ones in last week and they are really nice and thick. Just got there promotional e-mail and wanted to let you guys know.

FYI- /www.queensboro.com has there digital printed T-shirts on sale for under $6 bucks with free setup and shipping. We got our new ones in last week and they are really nice and thick. Just got there promotional e-mail and wanted to let you guys know.

Is there a minimum order? Just looked at the site...cheapest I saw was 8.95...???

JD McGee sign up for an account. Everyday they will email you the special of the day, sometimes its free shipping, sometimes its 40% or more off, or even a free item.
Their minimum order is only 4 items, and they don't all have to be the same size or even color.
They are also the official shirt supplier to KCBS (or something like that)

Thanks for the heads up. I checked into their embrodery pricies for aprons, etc. Anything with 11,000 stich count and below is sewn for free! You can upload your logo or whatever to them for evaluation theough their site.

Queensboro kicks butt in every possible way, except for the very long lead times (6-8 weeks)

We have them do all of our hats, shirts, and aprons. Seems to be running about a 3 week lead time right now.

Sounds like folks are enjoying this new benefit that KCBS brought us.

I like it!

We had them do our awards. Outside the circuit, people think we can cook chicken!

If your a kcbs member you can also get shipping for only $5.00...go to the KCBS website check it out.

JD- I wear an XL!

OH yeah-get dark ones to hide any stains!

We had them do an order last spring. Did it online, a person called the next day to confirm, said it would be 5-7 working days. They came about 20 working days later. :cry: We did digital. They do fade quicker so take care when washing them. The quality of the shirt is outstanding for the money though.

JD- I wear an XL!

OH yeah-get dark ones to hide any stains!

Just ordered 4 xl's in light gray...darkest color they had available for the sale...:p I got our logo on the left chest (small) and back (large).

Back