New Hampshire - New Contest?

Wait, what? Mike, you retired???

I don't know I'd that's good or bad.:becky:

Shhhhhh.....Dont talk to him about it...he might change his mind!!!!

(of course I am nothing but joking...BBQ Comps are not the same when the welcoming friendly Mike isnt roaming and just being plain nice to everyone...its really a bit disgusting :)>) as its so hard to live up to his example of BBQ brotherhood)

little bit o wind out of my sails with that news, to be honest.

Don't worry, we still have Smokin' Hoggz, Hart Attack, Q Haven, Good Smoke, and more (along with the occasional visit from Cancer Sucks Chicago & 3Eyez) to kick our butts. :becky:

(Sorry for those I missed on people that can kick my butt, there are so many :icon_smile_tongue:)

Mike, please stay retired. you are more than welcome to come hang out, please bring the beer d'jour and dessert, not your cooker.......:becky:

I didn't agree with the retirement decision until - I put up 5th chicken, 1st Ribs, 2nd Pork, 1st Brisket. And. Lakeside still beat me. :mmph:

Enjoy your retirement Mike and Kris! :wink:

Don't worry, we still have Smokin' Hoggz, Hart Attack, Q Haven, Good Smoke, and more (along with the occasional visit from Cancer Sucks Chicago & 3Eyez) to kick our butts. :becky:

(Sorry for those I missed on people that can kick my butt, there are so many :icon_smile_tongue:)

Just be happy your list is short, especially since you're on the list of teams that kick our butts.

• Thanks
Reactions: CBQ
Back