• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

picked up a WSM for 199

geo

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
We were out running around today and stopped in an ACE hardware for no real reason at all and saw the Weber grills marked down as clearance items. I have sort of been looking a the performers but they were only marked down to 275 and Home Depot is selling them for that around here as the everyday price. But they did have a 18.5" WSM marked down from 299 to 199 so I am now the proud owner of a new smoker :-D

The masterforge will be donated and the drum will now more than likely never get done and I have a fire to start.

Wow, nice score! But, finish that drum. You can't have too many smokers and a UDS is hard to beat even with a WSM. There I said it. :p

Congratulations! I agree with Boshizzle, finish that UDS. There will come a time that you'll need the extra space.

Matt

Good buy! 200 bucks for a brand new WSM is a really good deal.

CD

Thanks guys!
I thought it was a good deal too. My drum is 18" so there will not be a gain in size there. The master forge will hold temp and cook overnight but it is only 14" or so and really looks like something out of Frankenstein's laboratory. I am quite happy to stumble across the WSM and can't wait to cook on it.

Back