Pig Shots for all...with love!

Fair warning: I'm going to steal this for a tailgate and tell everybody it was my idea! :caked:

They look outstanding, though :eusa_clap

That's not a bad idea! Although, with the skewers they really aren't that much of a pain to handle. Just be careful when they first come off, the sugar caps have a tendency to fly off while they're hot.

Fair warning: I'm going to steal this for a tailgate and tell everybody it was my idea! :caked:

They look outstanding, though :eusa_clap

No problem brother, you don't actually think it was my idea do you? :razz: Heck, I haven't had an original idea since I found the brethren. :grin:

These look too good not to whip up a batch very soon. I like luke's idea of putting them on a tray, too. Thanks, guys! :thumb:

Wow they look incredible and now youve given me something to make this weekend while i'm waiting fro my butts to cook. Would you mind telling mr how much sourcream to creamchees ratio? again INCREDIBLE!

The NEXT BIG THING!!!

Next we will have to certified like a MOINK Baller!!!!!

This is a GREAT idea indeed!!!!

Wow they look incredible and now youve given me something to make this weekend while i'm waiting fro my butts to cook. Would you mind telling mr how much sourcream to creamchees ratio? again INCREDIBLE!

I would say like 4 parts cream cheese to 1 part sour cream. Just to lighten it up a touch. If you use too much sour cream it just gets too runny.

113? I made 50 one time and my back was killing me but the end justifies the means. Congrats and very nice looking shots!

113? I made 50 one time and my back was killing me but the end justifies the means. Congrats and very nice looking shots!

Thanks for the complements everyone. I think this is the first thread of mine that's ever been revived, i'm honored.

Yeah Youngin', they really are a labor of love aren't they? :D

Flameups?

Do you have any problems from flameups caused by grease dripping off the bacon?

Well deserved Kudos........and like everybody else here I'm gonna have try those, the price of sausage is going up this week with the demand from this! LOL

Those look so awesome! Making some tomorrow! Did you remove the casings or just roll with them on? So you cooked them indirect on the BGE correct?

Love the skewer idea, I usually do them with toothpicks but that looks much nicer. Also love the sauce ideas too, I generally just use brick cream cheese, mold it and toss it in then dry rub on top. I dig your method better. Going to make some of these for the block party this weekend.

Back