NJ Smoker

fuzzytxt

Found some matches.
Reaction score
Hello,

My Name is Ben or Fuzzy, what ever you decide i am good with.
I have come across this forum many times and finally decided to sign up.

I have really gotten into smoking BBQ over the past 2-3 years. I bought a cheap $50 water smoker form home depot and I have loved it from day 1! I have made countless Wings, pulled pork, pork shoulder, Brisket and of coarse RIBS.
0uCEqVG.jpg

Well now that i know i have the bug i was looking to step it up. So i decided to build my own UDS (Ugly Drum Smoker). It is still in early stages yet (tomorrow is BURN day). Guy I got it from didnt tell me how much rust was on it, BUT some elbow grease and some rust remover i got rid of alot (same lid in first two top pics below). I drilled the main holes today and i did a quick test fitting and i am all excited!
NVMgcKE.jpg

Looking forward to hanging, reading, sharing and enjoying good BBQ with everyone

Welcome aboard Ben, glad to have you as a fellow Brethren here.

I hope to see you in the Q-Talk forum soon. You'll find help on almost every topic from cooking your first Pork Butt to curing and smoking your own ham and bacon.

If you can't find the topic you need help with, or have questions about, just start a new thread in "Q-Talk". There are many people with years of experience that are willing to answer your questions and guide you in the right direction.

Welcome to the forum Ben!

Welcome to the forum from sunny SE Arizona.

Welcome to the forum from Victoria,
Nice friendly bunch here that are very sharing with information.
Enjoy your time here, I sure have

Back