• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

***VOTE - BBQ Brethren "Mama Mia...Now That's What I Call Italian" Throwdown - VOTE***

Who should be declared the winner of the BBQ Brethren "Mama Mia...Now That's What I Call Italia

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey CD... What's the next TD. :confused:

I never underestimate my ability to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. :tsk:

Besides, I think the next TD theme will be decided by some farker called Mongo. God help us.

CD :becky:

Eat my wiener twice, Remove two sets of bottom ribs so I can do this...:twitch: Then I get a Farking boob job......and I'm still not in..........:evil: Fark ya.....I will smokee Spam and Tofu........DONE!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, so far TIMMAY has earned his very own personal SPAMFish creation! Just let me know what sorts of ideas you have, whatever they may be. SPAMFish know no limits!

Anyone else?

Wait a minute...maybe I need better marketing...

:laugh: Just for a martini? Hey, anybody else want a martini? :wink:

Actually, you introduced me to an italian dish I had never heard of -- and it comes from a region I never gave much thought to. It does have a German/Italian fusion thing going on. It looks tasty, and I leaned something. That's the real reason you got my vote.

CD

I never underestimate my ability to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. :tsk:

Besides, I think the next TD theme will be decided by some farker called Mongo. God help us.

Uh, huh huh huh... You said snatch. :heh:

I guess time will tell but it seems once momentum goes a certain way, all the lemmings jump off the cliff in the same direction. Not to say it's not deserved if you do end up winning. :becky:

For the next TD, we will be getting back to our roots... Or rings. :mrgreen:

All Great entries! There was just something about the sweater Pups er' I mean kittens though.

OH! and Great prep, food and pic's. ;D

Uh, huh huh huh... You said snatch. :heh:

I guess time will tell but it seems once momentum goes a certain way, all the lemmings jump off the cliff in the same direction. Not to say it's not deserved if you do end up winning. :becky:

For the next TD, we will be getting back to our roots... Or rings. :mrgreen:

So the next TD is snatch? I'll enter that one! :whoo:

Lots of great entries but Oldyote's entry got me craving Italian at 0630.

Some amazing submittions, but I had to go with CD

I think this is 2 straight TDs that I've voted for CD ... someone come check me to make sure I'm not sick (actually, I do have a head cold right now ... might explain it)

Had to go with Oldyote. Calazone is what inspired me to listen to music, or was it the music that had me eating calzone............or maybe something else influenced me to eat calzone while I listed to music........:dancer:

Back