Local Man Big Hit!

My first hint that I could afford a 'decent' smoker was Mista's video cooking on a UDS, so I'm glad to see him get more recognition. I'd try his food too if it was a couple thousand miles closer:wink: But he apparently needs to get another Spicewine already.

Thanks guys! I'll never be to big for the place I call home. This is where I learned to Q the right way and I will never forget that.

I would, however, appreciate it if those of you who have had my food or sauce or have tried some of my recipes would comment on that thread to keep it going.

Thanks!

So I'm thinking in an effort to get another comment maybe you should just go ahead and send some of that delicious sounding and looking que and I'll be more than happy to write a review on how it tastes... Seriously though congrats on the reviews, I'm trying to convince my wife that we need to take a trip down south.:eusa_clap

I was there for about 30 mints yesterday, and there was never more than a 30 second gap for people buying BBQ. Sometimes 2 and 3 people deep.

I appreciate you coming out to visit Bentley. I hope you will comment on what you tasted.

I read Chowhound quite a bit and am impressed at the excitement projected in those reviews. It is wonderful to see Brethren making such a great impression.

I hope you will comment on what you tasted.

Well I tasted your brisket & tri-tip yesterday. Your brisket always has good flavor, it's a "meaty" flavor for for lack of a better word. We did not get any of your tri-tip at the crawl, or at least I did not. Yours had better flavor than TX BBQ King or Phillips!

Great job, Mista!

Congrats on the great reviews brother!

Thanks guys! I'll never be to big for the place I call home. This is where I learned to Q the right way and I will never forget that.

I would, however, appreciate it if those of you who have had my food or sauce or have tried some of my recipes would comment on that thread to keep it going.

Thanks!
Can we tell them of how you used to feel about brisket?????

10-30-2004, 04:53 P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigmista
Wow. I haven't had the nerve to try a brisket. Hate waste a good piece of meat with my ineptitude. But you guys make me really want to try one. Now I just have to find the time...

Back