National BBQ Rankings

Jaybird

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Does anyone know who's in charge of the National BBQ Rankings? Can't seem to get any contact info when I hit the contact button on the sight. Thanks

Edited: I was thinking about something else and posted some bad info.

Out of curioisty what are the requirements? Certain number of events, certain number of top 10 finishes?

I guess you could say that I am in charge...well maybe not so much in charge as just holding on.:lol:

my PM box was full but I have cleaned it out so you should be able to send me PMs now.

Just Pullin Pork:
if you are asking what are the requirements to be ranked, then there are none. Well you do need to have at least 1 top 10 finish in either a KCBS, FBA, or MBN contest. Well for MBN it is top 4. You can have that finish in any of the categories or the overall.

I believe that there is another thread on this board that has a little more information about the rankings or you can just pm or email me @

nationalbbqrankings@gmail.com

we have had some issues with the website recently and with comp season in full swing and me working 60+ hours each week I haven't had time to get everything fixed.

But the nationalbbqrankings@gmail.com email address is a great way to get in touch with me if you have any questions or see any issues. I check it all the time and even have the messages sent to my phone when I am out. I cant promise that I will get back to you right away, but I do pretty much read everything right away and will take action. I generally will return your emails about issues once the issue is resolved.

I know that setting up and maintaining a site to track rankings is a labor of love and we shouldn't be critical but my team page has results that are missing and I've sent e-mail through the contact link on the site with no response or correction.

I will happily supply the correct info if you like.

I know that setting up and maintaining a site to track rankings is a labor of love and we shouldn't be critical but my team page has results that are missing and I've sent e-mail through the contact link on the site with no response or correction.

I will happily supply the correct info if you like.

I dont mind folks being critical as long as it isnt all the time. I must have missed the emails about your team. If you could send me an email @ nationalbbqrankings@gmail.com I will take a look at it. I want the rankings to be as accurate as can be.

Though I think that I did add some events last night or so that had you in the results, so maybe I have updated some of them.

Just let me know.

Thanks

I'll go to the site, check out the updates and e-mail any corrections that I know of. I do hope you were not offended by my earlier post as I meant no disrespect.

I like the fact that the NBR incorporates more than just one sanctioning body in the rankings.

Just wanted to bump this to make sure that everyone knows that we are currently updating the rankings every week after the contests and have included all of the MBN events from last year as well as the FBA and KCBS events.

let me know if you have any questions.

http://www.nationalbbqrankings.com

Also if you want you can check out the contest map and let me know what you think. It has all of the FBA and MBN events for 09 as well as the KCBS events for the next couple of months.

Back