Roll Call. Inside 30 days. 2nd annual High Point BBQ Battle Clarksburg, MD Oct 12-13 2012

2nd Annual High Point BBQ Battle to benefit MDA

First I want to thank Don, Nancy, and Sharon for getting us on the Brethren and the teams that have committed so far! This has been a whirlwind week of activity starting with receiving our State of Md. Championship proclamation. This evening, Sysco Foods has donated to each of the 1st 20 teams 1- brisket, 1 pork butt, and 3 racks of ribs each! HPF is a beautiful venue with lots of room. We will have electric at the site. We have extended the reg date to Oct 5, 2012. If you have any questions please feel free to call me on my cell at 240-876-1260 or e-mail me at scott.graham@montgomerycountymd.gov.

$75 and we have numerous power plants being brought on site.

Scott - I just tried emailing you about judging but the email address you posted came back "Domain name not found". Who can I contact, because both my husband and I are interested.

We were looking at doing it, but, it ends up I'm out of town. I hope they get the 15 teams and keep it going. This one is close to home and would probably be on a list for next year. Looks like a nice venue. Good Luck!!

2nd Annual High Point BBQ Battle

The 2nd Annual High Point BBQ Battle is in its final leg to provide you with the best new comp in town. Registration ends on Friday October 5, 2012. The comp is a KCBS sanctioned event, State Championship, and you will find, one of the most team focused and friendly comps around! Sysco is providing the first 20 team with a brisket, 3 racks of ribs, and a pork butt. The facility is one of the nicest on the circuit.

On Friday evening, Mark and Da Sharks will be performing from 7 p.m. until 11 p.m. They are one of the Nation’s premier Jimmy Buffett cover bands and are a lot of fun.

For those who have already registered, thanks! For those who are still deciding, the clock is running. Help us help children suffering from neuromuscular diseases as all of the proceeds will benefit MDA.

Jump on the web site www.highpointbbqbattle.com

Prize Structure
Chicken /Pork/Brisket /Ribs
1st Place $150 $150 $150 $150 $150
2nd Place $100 $100 $100 $100 $100
3rd Place $75 $75 $75 $75 $75

Grand Prize - $750*
*A team must submit entries in all 4 categories to be eligible

Call me on my cell with any questions. Scott 240-876-1260

Joining the comp!

High On The Hog BBQ out of Frederick MD will be on site as well.

Suugest you contact Scott directly. Contact info above not sure how frequently he is checking forum. Thanks

Back