• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

First order from Big Poppa Smokers

Just updating everyone on BPS' great service!! Order placed late Friday night, received Tuesday morning!! Definitely will be doing business with them in the future!!

When I opened the box, there was a slight smell of Apple! I got all giggidy, and my coworkers were looking at me all funny. Can't wait to try it!

I just put in my first order as well.....

Simply Marvelous Season All, 13 oz
Simply Marvelous Pecan Rub, 13 oz
Simply Marvelous Sweet Seduction, 13 oz
Simply Marvelous Cherry Rub, 13 oz
Plowboys Yardbird Rub
Money Rub - 14oz

I just put in my first order as well.....

Simply Marvelous Season All, 13 oz
Simply Marvelous Pecan Rub, 13 oz
Simply Marvelous Sweet Seduction, 13 oz
Simply Marvelous Cherry Rub, 13 oz
Plowboys Yardbird Rub
Money Rub - 14oz

That is a solid order but I think the Spicy Apple is mandatory, so good on ribs. The Sweet and Spicy also is incredible on chicken.

BV

i have been very happy with all my purchases from them. Well packed and fast service. Thanks for being a good source, its very much appreciated by those of us who live in the middle of nowhere.

You made good choices.

Here's a copy and paste of the order I placed just yesterday:

BUTCHER BBQ PREMIUM RUB
521BPR
$8.99

SLAP YO DADDY HOT RUB 16OZ.
165SYD
$11.95

3 EYZ RUB - 1LB. BAG
563EYP
$12.00

SIMPLY MARVELOUS SWEET & SPICY RUB 13 OZ
140SMS
$10.99

Yum.......

Just placed my first order with them about 5 minutes ago. Have never tried the SM rubs before so i got the Spicy apple and sweet and spicy. Also am trying the SYD chicken rub and restocking on BH original and tennessee red.

little louie w/ pepper, double secret steak rub, dessert gold, money & sweet money are all excellent rubs and would work on everything. I also love all the sweet seduction rubs a lot also. the cherry, apple, sweet seduction and peppered cow are my fav's. I don't use anything w/ msg in it.

Brown truck delivered, I immediately mixed the BH Tennessee Red and Original 50/50 and then started playing with the Maverick. Put it together and after it initialized I stuck the probes in the cooler. 34*vs 36* is this normal or should they read the same.

I just got my maverick monday and the probes were 1-2 degrees off at room temp. Probably normal. I must say that until i got my mav, temps were a guessing game. I was using oven thermometers and didnt realize how far off my actual temps were from where i thought i was. I think thats the reason for my inconsistant results with my ribs. Sorry for the hijack. You'll LOVE your new maverick. Oh and the 50/50 mix of Blues hog is a game changer for sure. :thumb:

Nice. I'd like to have a sample of that mixture you've created.
I got an email from BPS that my order has had a UPS label made for it.
Not as cool as the truck pulling up, but it's progress.......

Nice. I'd like to have a sample of that mixture you've created.
I got an email from BPS that my order has had a UPS label made for it.
Not as cool as the truck pulling up, but it's progress.......

Waiting for it is hard, I'm still waiting to try it on some PP sammies tonight!

Yip. Waiting sucks.
I'm sitting here saying, "Damn...put it in the box, run it down to the local UPS and get it done already, it's shouldn't take 76 hours to generate a shipping label"....

But then again, I realize life doesn't move at the speed we'd like it to sometimes.
Oh well. My parents tried to teach me patience.

Back