• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Pulled Bottom Round on the smoker?? Pr0n

Fwismoker

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Well kind of... Slow smoked about 200* for 7 plus hours. It got about 225 towards the very end of the smoke portion. Seasoned with my favorite beef rubs, Jack Stack All Purpose and some large grind steak seasoning.

After a slow smoke bath it went into the crock pot with a beef stock for a slow 7 hours.

It got some good smoke ring in there.

...and on to the hot roast beef sammies! It makes such a difference slow smoking it ...so farking good!

I literally could smell it looking at the pron. Looks awesome, good job.

Dang now I gotta wipe the drool off my keyboard :hungry:
Hey not responsible for keyboard damage Dave! :biggrin1:

I literally could smell it looking at the pron. Looks awesome, good job.
It's that new smellivision ))

Is the crock pot step necessary? Just adding moisture?
There was no reason to finish it on the smoker after that long of a smoke and i did want it to get some good moisture. With the crock pot you can hold more beef stock than you can in some foil.

Hope mine turns out that good.

Looks GREAT.

The wife was looking over my shoulder and now she wants me to cook a couple of butts... What can I do but say yes dear your right I will. :becky:

Guys and Gals...OMG it was soooo good. I just finished it and now i have to go get another one from the store. I'm gonna do it the same way except i'm gonna add some finely chopped green peppers also. The beef broth with it just made it...dang i'm hungry again!

Back