Roll Call Tiger Shrine Columbia, MO--With RESULTS

lazyjacres

Take a breath!
Reaction score
The long range forecast looks like we're gonna have good weather for the contest this year.
I have 27 teams paid right now, and have decided to take 30 to even up the judges tables.
We are having a judging class this Saturday, and I am confident that I will get enough certified judges to completely fill the tables. I think they have 49 people signed up and I already have 16 previously certified judges lined up.
Things are looking up for the MOFO region contests around here.

We're looking foward to next weekend Jamie. Colten said for you to make sure and bring lots of peanuts this time and don't be so stingy:-D . He wants to park next to the peanuts so he doesn't have to walk so far this time.

Team Q will be there. Might even have a fattie or two to share. All Brethren are welcome to join the Friday eve festivities!!

Spice

Sorry we are not going to make it to this one this year...I know we had a great time last year:p

Chick'n Pig will be there. We are really excited to be doing this one again. Samuel is doing our chicken this year and a few kids Q's. He just finished putting together his new cooker.

Attachments

• samgrill1.JPG
    samgrill1.JPG
    131.6 KB · Views: 123
  • samgrill2..JPG
    samgrill2..JPG
    165.7 KB · Views: 122
Spoiled kid....you didn't buy me a new grill....!! LOL

Slammin' Sammy is one of our next generation cooks and I'll tell you all us local MoFos are as proud as heck for him!

Belly Brothers will be there!!

Sammy is DA' Man!! Watch your Arse in the next few years as he is the up and coming Crown Prince of BBQ. He has the know how and the desire and will beat you on any given day!!

Good luck Sammy!! Team Q is with you!!

Spice

beam boys will be there might need some help lifting the heavy stuff but i know you will be there for me

i am just glad to have electric and running water that makes the contest for me right there

had x rays to day the crack in the pelvis is healing and not getting biger :lol:

york

i will have margarita on tap this weekend come one come all

Sammy is DA' Man!! Watch your Arse in the next few years as he is the up and coming Crown Prince of BBQ. He has the know how and the desire and will beat you on any given day!!

Good luck Sammy!! Team Q is with you!!

Spice

Sounds like he needs one of those good luck Team Q shirts...

Y'all have a great time and cook good!
Or is that a good time and cook great? :lol:

I hope you have decent weather--you are overdue some and deserve it!

TIM

made up 3 gal of margrita for my barrel tap systme to night going to see brad pasiley in st louis tomarrow and then to columbia mo on friday
dam good week if i may reply

see ya there

york

friday night supper is shackspears pizza dam i miss that place paul has never had pizza till you have had it there hungery all ready

Good luck guys! Someone give us a call at Platte City Saturday and let us know the results!

Back