• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

"Happy Phriday Pharkers, what's Smoking this Weekend?"

Got an 18 lb ham coming out of a 2 week brine that needs to get smoked. Beyond that, I'm thinking I may make a smoked corn and bacon chowder for the throwdown.

Gotta figure something out for Saturday night, but on Sunday I'm planning on Brisket for an upcoming chili cook off and gonna try my hand at WF pizzas on Earl for dinner...

My new smoker arrives today! So, Season it this evening, then Pork butt, chicken, and possibly some other goodies by the end of the weekend. :)

Back at ya there Phu!

Narry a thing here, we're at the DEMA show in O Town

I have a couple of chuck steaks. I thin one I am going to make a filipino dish called sinigang out of it. the other I'm not sure if I will have the time to do anything on the smoker with it since I work Sunday.

We're doing six whole chickens on the smoker. Why six? Because seven won't fit. Meat will be pulled for future meals.

a dozen Turkey drum sticks, a beef chuck for pulled beef and a Harry Soo umammi style brisket.

Bunless Green chile cheeseburger juicy Lucy's and rib eye steaks. Day Order is yet to be determined. Crockpot of pinto beans with slovacek sausage going throughout the weekend for snacking.

Oooooo temperatures are going to be a high of 55 degrees. Its time to smoke the almost 20lbs of cheese I bought because it was onsale. oh yeah!

2 butts tomorrow. First time for me. The. 2 turkey breasts Sunday AM. Another first. We will see

My new smoker arrives today! So, Season it this evening, then Pork butt, chicken, and possibly some other goodies by the end of the weekend. :)

Oh boy thats one of the most anticipated cooks you'll ever have!

I need my weekly dose of chicken wings but that's about it. I've been barbecuing everything in sight for the past month or so and have a freezer full of leftovers. I should really start plowing through that.

I have a couple of chuck steaks. I thin one I am going to make a filipino dish called sinigang out of it. the other I'm not sure if I will have the time to do anything on the smoker with it since I work Sunday.

Sinigang na Baka. Sarap! Made some with corned beef a while back and thought I had invented a new taste sensation. Then found out it was a regular menu offering in one of our new favorite restos. :shock:

I'd be happy to taste test yours... :wink:

Back