Was It Good For You?

Quint

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Well we all know how guys are since I lost my virginity over the weekend I just have to talk about it...........I hope she'll still respect me in the morning

Setting the mood

ry%3D480

The Rub Down

ry%3D480

Making her hot

ry%3D480

No Peeking

ry%3D480

2 1/2 hours later (yes I am superman) making it sticky and sweet

ry%3D480

Was it good for you???

ry%3D400

Mmmmmmmmmmm (Can I call you tomorrow??)

ry%3D480

All and all it came out yummy. I took lots of notes and my be back at it again this weekend weather permitting.
And the Pats Won!!!!!

Last edited:
Looks good... as I read this, my mind is in the voice of Barry white. LOL! GO PATS!!

Nice work Quint, pretty sure you nailed those ribs...Im more of a Macallan man myself but a little JW Black never hurt anyone :cool:

Look out Stud on the loose:roll: Nice first cook! You never for get your first time. When your old and toothless you can look back and smile and just maybe a little drool will form in the corner of your toothless grin. :biggrin1:

That looks great! The only problem I see is that one rack of ribs looks mighty lonely all by itself. I suppose you didn't want to commit an entire load of meat to your first cook but I think you should be confident in your ability to "Fire all of your guns at once" and load that baby up!

One thing you can do is add some sausage or brats or a fatty or two to take advantage of some of that empty space.

Thanks for the pics and story.

That looks great! The only problem I see is that one rack of ribs looks mighty lonely all by itself. I suppose you didn't want to commit an entire load of meat to your first cook but I think you should be confident in your ability to "Fire all of your guns at once" and load that baby up!

One thing you can do is add some sausage or brats or a fatty or two to take advantage of some of that empty space.

Thanks for the pics and story.

Now that's a good idea I have an excellent German sausage place right down the street from me that makes there own sausage. Do they take just as long to smoke as the ribs of should I add them later in the smoke?

Nice job, ask her if she would let her friend join in next time. I wanna see that PRON

Those are extra meaty loin backs you got there. I like how you can see cracks in the meat where all the fat rendered out. Just the way I like 'em.

Now that's a good idea I have an excellent German sausage place right down the street from me that makes there own sausage. Do they take just as long to smoke as the ribs of should I add them later in the smoke?
They don't take as long. You just need to get the middle up to about 160º (no longer pink.) Too long and they will dry out. You can put them on earlier or later depending on what's convenient. I've done smokes where I had something like a butt on and rotated brats in and out for about an hour at a time.

Okay thanks, I'll give that a try, love sausage. Lots to choose from at the local B&M.

Back