Roll Call. Inside 30 days. ILBBQF, Lake Placid NY

Muzzlebrake

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
OK, I'm in.
Who else is going to be hanging out on the Oval with Dmitry? Is erveryone doing the ppl choice on Sat/Sun?

We just finalized coming out. Have reservations at the KOA for a few days prior to pulling in on the oval.

Will probably do ribs and wings. Just to help out Dmitry. Plus he has good vodka... :becky:

Because of the dominance of Iilinois teams in the Grilling contest, i am not allowed to enter. Quau decided to go to another contest because of this... :boxing:

Are you bringing the puppy?

Hands down our favorite contest of the year. Might even try trout fishing. Can you do that still holding on to a beer and a bobber?:cool:

We'll be at the Golden Arrow Wed-Sat, bring everyone over they have a beach, boats, canoes etc etc. The dogs love swimming with kids!

Rumor has it vodka rations his year go to Top Chef contestants first

Where is that? I might have to crash it. You'll have plenty of beer and Jack? :becky:

If i remember right, my kids could ride the dogs and save me horse back riding fees....

Where is that? I might have to crash it. You'll have plenty of beer and Jack? :becky:

If i remember right, my kids could ride the dogs and save me horse back riding fees....

2 blocks past the oval on the right hand side, the dogs will pull them around the lake in the water all day and Terry Robard's is not far :thumb:

everyone ready? I'm trying to do a fast 2 day turn around from Boston Hills, then heading up early to soak up the 'Dacks a little and mellow out before pulling onto the Oval Friday.

Leaving this evening and will be at the KOA tomorrow. Ill give you a call if we are going to leave the tranquility of their campgrounds...

I won't be there, but my ZBQ teammates will be, along with our kids's q team "Playing with Matches". Let's see how the Brethen do vs. Myron.

Book Party NYT Best Seller "Smokin" with Myron Mixon

There will be a book party at the Marriott Courtyard on Friday Night from 6:00- 7:30 PM . Myron will be on hand to shoot the **** and sign some cookbooks, Brethren invited and encouraged to attend, there will be some food and drink also. The Free trolley will take you from town to the Hotel also

There will be a book party at the Marriott Courtyard on Friday Night from 6:00- 7:30 PM . Myron will be on hand to shoot the **** and sign some cookbooks, Brethren invited and encouraged to attend, there will be some food and drink also. The Free trolley will take you from town to the Hotel also

I'm gonna miss it :cry:

I wont make it there in time. Sounds like a great time! :roll::becky:

Sadly we can't make it this year. This is the first LP contest that I won't be at. Good luck everyone and try some of Dmitri's Cheap Cheese or is it Sheep cheese who can tell ?

Sadly we can't make it this year. This is the first LP contest that I won't be at. Good luck everyone and try some of Dmitri's Cheap Cheese or is it Sheep cheese who can tell ?

thats really too bad, it's not going to be the same without you guys. We will do our best to represent and remember at "The Best Ribs in the East" contest.

You guys will be missed. Who is going to help me drink all of this Milagro?

Back