hazelwood cook off

bbq ron

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
just wanted your thoughts on this comp. this was my first ever and want to say thanks to Grieg and his wife for doing such a great job. it was a wonderful time despite the weather. everyone made you feel welcome especially the brethren brothers that were there.
thanks everyone for the great time and i will be there next year for sure.
and no i did not get a call but still had a lot of fun :p:p

Ron, I thought the contest was organized very well and is typical of the contests in this area.
Sometimes Ice isn't always available but it usually is there either provided or for purchase.
I don't ask for much.... but when I get all of the following:
  • Power
  • Ice
  • Bathrooms
  • Water
I'm a happy competitor.

Ron, I thought the contest was organized very well and is typical of the contests in this area.
Sometimes Ice isn't always available but it usually is there either provided or for purchase.

I don't ask for much.... but when I get all of the following:
  • Power
  • Ice
  • Bathrooms
  • Water
I'm a happy competitor.
those things mean a lot. by the way, i didn't have to give my smoker away if you remember what i said. yeahhhhhhhh so i guess i will see you next year
Ron :p:p

Hey Ron,

Maybe next year we will get to meet. I didn't realize that I was surrounded by brethren. Next year I won't be so antisocial. I was to focused on getting everything done on time I didn't have time for much else. Maybe by next year I'll have this this down...take care..

Ron, that is good that you got to keep your smoker.
You were gone by the time I got out of Cabaela's....I figured you high tailed it out of there so I didn't get to drag home a free Lang....

Ron, that is good that you got to keep your smoker.
You were gone by the time I got out of Cabaela's....I figured you high tailed it out of there so I didn't get to drag home a free Lang....
yeah, hooked it up in the storm just for that reason :p

It was our first event and we had a blast despite the weather. Can't wait for next year.

Hey Ron,

Maybe next year we will get to meet. I didn't realize that I was surrounded by brethren. Next year I won't be so antisocial. I was to focused on getting everything done on time I didn't have time for much else. Maybe by next year I'll have this this down...take care..

just remember next year take care of your own food FIRST.
dont feel like you need to socialize.

Back