I ain't into pellet poopers but..........

I think its way over priced. at that price you can get a Traeger Jr.. or for a few dollars more a lil tex

Diva I ain't buying I just thought it was interesting that someone would go to all the trouble to actually make something like this.

Skidder, I am actually having the maker of the Stoven Oven on this show this coming Tuesday. Tune in and make up your own mind...Diva is a Traeger mark anyway! :)

hey skidder, buy one, tear it off the ring and attach it to one of your drums!

scott

Het Scott how about you buy it for me for Christmas then I'll tear it off and put it on my drum! Haha happy holiday Scott.

I would never buy one even at half the price...$450 plus shipping AND HANDLING? HANDLING, give me a break! That thing will easily cost well over $500 when all is said and done. I could buy an entire cord of cooking wood for less than that! I will continue to toss a stick or two of wood on top of a pile of charcoal in my Weber. And would you trust buying from a manufacturer that didn't notice the way they spelled CHUTE?

pelletshoot.jpg

I wonder what else they may have overlooked. Let the buyer beware!

Was that the one that had the ad in the 'Bullsheet'?

I actually can see an inexperianced griller thinking that since he already has the Weber why no just toss a couple more bucks at it and get a smoker...

Back