Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Lakeland FL, Jan 27 & 28

Redheart

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
OK it's PigFest time!

Who all will be there besides myself?
Who is vending this event as well as competing, besides myself?

Stop by and visit for a brew and Q, at 'Life Of Brine'! Look for the Brethren Banner.

Hope to see a lot of you down there.

Swamp Boys are in, competing and vending. Prolly our biggest vending weekend of the year. I predict an achy back.

See you there!

I will be there as crackers pit beotch. Part of a bet he and I had from the jets/pittsburgh championship game in 2010 which I obviously lost.

Not gona make it :-(

:sad: We won't make it this year. With the cost of fuel, the increase in entry fee, and moving the pros around we decided to take a break from it. We have been coming down there for the past 5 or 6 years but it is just getting to be a little too expensive for doing just one contest. Good luck to everyone and we will miss it for sure.

Roy, Gay, & Champ

Swamp Boys are in, competing and vending. Prolly our biggest vending weekend of the year. I predict an achy back.

See you there!

Basically exactly the same here. Love heading out to Lakeland. It'll be good to see everyone.

:sad: We won't make it this year. With the cost of fuel, the increase in entry fee, and moving the pros around we decided to take a break from it. We have been coming down there for the past 5 or 6 years but it is just getting to be a little too expensive for doing just one contest. Good luck to everyone and we will miss it for sure.

Roy, Gay, & Champ

What exactly are they doing as far as the new site layout?

We are going to be on vacation in Naples and we are going to drive up to see the contest. We are a Michigan Team.

Bavarian Smoke BBQ
Frankenmuth,MI

We are going to be on vacation in Naples and we are going to drive up to see the contest. We are a Michigan Team.

Bavarian Smoke BBQ
Frankenmuth,MI

Look us up be good to see you. Come saturday and you help with my entries. Can use good help from 11: 30 to 1: 30.

We will be there competing and vending. We upped our Friday night entertainment budget and went with a DJ. It should be fun!

Bavarian Smoke BBQ
Frankenmuth,MI

Richard,
Make sure you and Lori help Ford out, take good notes at chicken time! Really jealous that you can cook a comp in January! Watch out for those Whiskeybent boys!!
Best of luck Ford.

The SmokeHouse Bandits will be there....competing only...It'll be our 1st time cookin Lakeland...lookin forward to it!!! :thumb:

Looking forward to seeing all you down there. Please stop by and say hello. Due to some late work conflicts looks like I will be on my own, so PLEASE come by to visit as it looks like I will be tied to my site. Gotta figure out how I will compete and vend as a solo. Will have to limit my menu or I may have to give up vending altogether just to survive.

I will be there as crackers pit beotch. Part of a bet he and I had from the jets/pittsburgh championship game in 2010 which I obviously lost.

Yeopppp bring your yankee country ass down here buddy...I got some boxes for you to be to be building

• Thanks
Reactions: Rub
Looks like I don't have much of anything to do on that weekend. Probably swing by just to walk around and drink some beers unless anyone needs a DB or runner.

Russ

Back