• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

*** ONE WEEK!!! Saturday, January 25, 2020 - BBQ Brethren Chicago Area Mid Winter Lunch

Two weeks until the event, and only one week left to sign up!

It is time for some of you who are undecided to commit :thumb:

For any city folk that are concerned about parking, Station One has parking right next door, and Plainfield has a free city lot right across the street on Des Plaines as well.

There should also be parking along Des Plaines and Lockport Ave as that is our little downtown area. Should have plenty of access at that hour.

Thanks Bill! Yes, parking should be easy!

If anyone is thinking about joining us please sign up! I have to provide a head count on Monday!

I'm gonna add a couple more to list. Just have to get the head count.

Excellent Steve!

And there are a number of good micro breweries in the area if you want more to sample after Garage Band

I might be taking my buddy who is coming with me over to WerkForce which is less than a mile away and always has around 20+ beers on tap.

Mad Hatchet and Will County Brewing are more like 4 or 5 miles away with Elder and MyGrain both being more like near 10miles in Joliet, but those are all leading further away from where most of you live.

Excellent Steve!

And there are a number of good micro breweries in the area if you want more to sample after Garage Band

I might be taking my buddy who is coming with me over to WerkForce which is less than a mile away and always has around 20+ beers on tap.

Mad Hatchet and Will County Brewing are more like 4 or 5 miles away with Elder and MyGrain both being more like near 10miles in Joliet, but those are all leading further away from where most of you live.

Thanks Bill.

We have been wanting to check out WerkForce. I guess it depends on how lunch goes. Its not the distance it's the amount of beers!

Thanks! I owe Brad at Station One a head count in the morning (Shhhhh.... I have been telling folks today to give me a buffer :becky:)

Back