• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Photobucket question...

Budman1

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Why do some of my pictures post normal size and some post small? It happened to me once before but my CRS won't let me remember what I did to fix it. Thanks for any help :clap2:

Without looking directly, I believe there is a link to copy from photobucket that just posts thumbnails. I always copy the link that starts with

This is the code you want:

100_4353.jpg

It looks like this but without the space after IMG ---> [IMG ]http://i464.photobucket.com/albums/rr3/budman3890/100_4353.jpg[/IMG]

What I do is get the pic that is the size I want to post and right click on it.

A menu pops up and I left click Copy image location (URL)

Then come back here and click on the little yellow mountain with a moon icon.

delete the http:// in the popup box then right click in the blank area and left click paste. Click OK.

When you are looking at the picture that you want to post, copy the link labeled IMG Code and past it directly into your post (e.g., don't use the insert image button). That should give you the same size each time assuming the pictures are uploaded the same way.

I'll post 2 pics, for some reason they are different sizes.

100_4344.jpg

100_4353-1.jpg

Wow, at first when you posted that the pics looked the same size but after I refreshed the second one is small.

Now behold my method: :p

100_4353.jpg
<-- It was displaying correctly :icon_smile_tongue:

100_4351.jpg

100_4345.jpg

100_4344.jpg

I'm playing with photobucket and editing the images on this post,trying to get the same size for all pics. That's why they keep changing. I think it's how they are being uploaded to PB. For some reason some pics upload bigger than others.

Edit them on your computer and then upload to PB. PB resizes them to roughly 600 x 800 automatically.

that's what I figured also. I have PB set to upload at 600x800. For some reason they upload to PB from my computer at different sizes.Thanks for your help.:thumb:

I use Flickr and it let's me size the pic anyway I like it. :wink:

I also use Skydrive on MSN and it does not. :sad:

Back