looking for Duraflame or Royal Oak Charcoal?

ChipotlePat

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Pleese Help I am out of old kingford and needind to buy some Duraflame or Royal Oak Charcoal. I will be in the KC area sunday and don't want to look all day I can not find anny in Jefferson Citty some one in KC has to have some.

If you can't find it, check at Dollar General stores all over KC. They're starting to run low but they carry the 10# bags of Royal Oak for $4 each.

Lowes in Columbia has it also. That's where I get mine. New Kingsford Sucks!!!!

Spice

I am surprised I've never seen it at the Lowes I go to on occasion. Maybe I'll swing by another one on the way home today and see what's there.

spicewine said:
Lowes in Columbia has it also. That's where I get mine. New Kingsford Sucks!!!!

Spice

What kind of fuel you bringin next week.
I don't have a burn maze set up for that big cooker?????
I think you need to throw one on the weld bench real quick???

Attachments

• smoker special 007.jpg
    smoker special 007.jpg
    151.2 KB · Views: 67
smokincracker said:
What kind of fuel you bringin next week.
I don't have a burn maze set up for that big cooker?????
I think you need to throw one on the weld bench real quick???

You won't need a burn basket....I'm loaning them my diddler's chimney...:eek:

Seriously, don't panic...they know that cooker...4 hours per load burn time...now, keeping one of them sober enough to wake up to load it at 2 AM is another story....

Sams had Royal oak dbl bag packs in North KC.... Most price choppers carry it as well.

I wasted a chitload of cash this summer!!! Just found Royal Oak Premium Briquettes 20# bag at Lowes for $5.77 each!!! Yeah, that's more that I used to pay for a twin pack of Kingsford original stuff but I've been paying $4 per 10# bag at Dollar General all farkin' summer! I would have saved about $1.15 per 10 pounds of charcoal had I found this earlier! Oh well, it's just money...

Solidkick said:
You won't need a burn basket....I'm loaning them my diddler's chimney...:eek:

Seriously, don't panic...they know that cooker...4 hours per load burn time...now, keeping one of them sober enough to wake up to load it at 2 AM is another story....

Sounds good (I can do 4 hrs) I hope u get to see me! :)

Lowes is the trick here.
Sometimes it shows up in the Dollar Store.

TIM

moved to Q-Talk for better exposure.

Back