First comp results

smokedawg

Reaction score
We entered Smoke on the Water in Guntersville,AL and ABA event. This was an awesome place to cook right on the water of Lake Guntersville. Nervous as heck but when the pits fired up it was all work and fun, and like yall said Im hooked. We placed 23rd overall out of 52, and 20th in chicken. Cant complain but know that we have improving to do and thank yall for all the help along the way. Cullman, AL KCBS this weekend so here we go!!!!!!:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: KNOK'M OUT BBQ TEAM

I live in Guntersville and also participated in the comp. Great place right on the lake.

Where did you get the complete results? Since we weren't in the top ten, would like to see where we placed.

Hey I have sent you a PM with your results and congrats to you. After the awards we went behind the stage area and they were passing them out.

Congrats on your first comp. Just like you said just as long as you had fun and cooked great BBQ. That is what it is all about . You will get better and better as you go. I bet you walked away with more knowledge of BBQ than what you started . Every comp you will learn more and more. Keep it going and have fun .

Very nice!! Congrats!!

BTW, you are screwed from now on. All your time and money are already spent!!

:mrgreen:

wallace

Back