Modern Marvels
BBQ Tech.
THC_tvlistings_popup_r2_c1.gif
spacer.gif
mm_new_logo.jpg
Premieres:
Wednesday, June 28 @ 10pm ET/PT
spacer.gif
An old-fashioned style of cooking, barbecue has evolved into a modern food craze and spawned a multi-billion dollar industry. We digest famous barbecue cook-offs and visit long-established barbecue restaurants like Arthur Bryant's in Kansas City, where the huge grills and taste thrills of true barbecue are more popular than ever. At home, three out of four US households own a grill. After WWII's end, the phenomenon of backyard barbecuing swept the nation, thanks to inexpensive and mass-produced grills, including the kettle-shaped Weber. Our tour of Weber's modern factories shows how they keep pace with demand by manufacturing more choices than ever, including portable mini-grills. We also examine the variety of fuels available for the savory selection of spicy sauces and rubs. Join us as we devour the mouthwatering flavors of BBQ in this episode. http://www.historychannel.com/ncta/

I read that David Klose is on this special

Form the man himself...

"I am very excited to announce the air date and time for Modern Marvels: BBQ TECH with BBQ Pits by Klose having a little part we are very proud to have been included in. The show will be premiering on the History Channel on June 28th:
10:00 pm (Eastern/Pacific Times)
9:00 pm (Central Time)
8:00 pm (Mountain Time)

It will also be re-airing on July 2nd @ 3:00 pm (ET/PT), 2:00 pm (CT), 1:00 pm (MT)

To confirm your air time you can visit the TV schedule on the History Channel website. www.historychannel.com

History Channel is very excited about this show, and I want to thank everyone for their assistance. It was truly a team effort.

Have a great BBQ SUMMER!!!
Dave Klose"

Thanks for the heads up, I have the Tivo set to record it too.

Gotta love those things, I know I do! :D

Back