First post

lastmajordude

is One Chatty Farker
Reaction score
The "Poah" side of Madison Co. Mississippi
Beautiful morning here.....actually started last night with wang prep. Got up started trimming and skinning my ribs. Unlike the great ones on here I never have a "recipe"......always just seem to throw on what I've got available.....anyway....I don't know why when I cook I have a bounce in my step, a song in my heart and the day just looks brighter.....good morning Brethren...Please be gentle with your critique.......more late if this comes out....of course the "gurls" are waiting..Nola, Sadie and Bella....well things are coming along....ribs may have to be finished (hope not) in the oven.....running a little late but just a great day smoking with my brethren...don't have a dog in the fight (Saints man) tonight just hope all the Mississippi boys (Willis, Dixon, McPhee) do well....

Attachments

• _MG_2088.jpg
    _MG_2088.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 94
  • _MG_2095.jpg
    _MG_2095.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 92
  • _MG_2096.jpg
    _MG_2096.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 94
  • _MG_2105.jpg
    _MG_2105.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 93
  • _MG_2100.jpg
    _MG_2100.jpg
    135.3 KB · Views: 95
  • _MG_2111.jpg
    _MG_2111.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 58
  • _MG_2110.jpg
    _MG_2110.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 58
  • _MG_2107.jpg
    _MG_2107.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
Yes lil fuzzball is a pembroke corgi...shifty no...mean as a snake YES!!! thanks on the cooker compliment....a wonderful brethren on here sold it to me.......I absolutely LOVE cooking on a stick burner...not for everyday but for all weekend/special occasions.....

attachment.php

I think you have their full attention. I wonder why. :biggrin1:

Our son/D-I-L have a Corgi and he's a real sweetheart. He was a house guest while they went to Cancun and was a perfect gentleman the whole time he was with us.

Your 'Q looks great too! Looks like a real nice smoker and I think you know how to use it.

Oh, yeah... Welcome to the forum. :welcome:

Back