Starting to get nervous........

We will take 2 extra helpers per day, so it will be Tricia, myself and 2 of our better helpers. For this one we will take my 23 y/o hottie niece and her large chested friend. It's for a Harley function, so they will dress accordingly and all will be good!

I'll volunteer to take the pics for this one!:-D

I'll see what I can come up with for next week's viewing pleasure.

Best of luck on that one. I know you will do well, but dayum I would be a tired pup after that third day!!

This sounds really exciting and I'm sure even though you will be exhausted,
it's all going to turn out great.

I have to ask, do you have the mechanical portions of the FEC rotisserie
checked and maintenance before such a big job or is this not a concern?
Whenever I do a large cook, which by the way is no where near 2400 people,
I don't have to worry as I use a Lang stick burner and or a Spicewine. ( I'm not good with moveable parts).

One last question, how do you dispose of all the rendered fat/grease from such a large cook?

This sounds really exciting and I'm sure even though you will be exhausted,
it's all going to turn out great.

I have to ask, do you have the mechanical portions of the FEC rotisserie
checked and maintenance before such a big job or is this not a concern?
Whenever I do a large cook, which by the way is no where near 2400 people,
I don't have to worry as I use a Lang stick burner and or a Spicewine. ( I'm not good with moveable parts).

One last question, how do you dispose of all the rendered fat/grease from such a large cook?

I am with Guido on this one. Inquiring minds want to know.

I have found being nervous for a gig serves as my check and balance. So, nerves are good!

The hardest part after the first day is the next, then the next... get rest when you can and you need to eat.

Jim

I'm envious of you guys doing the catering. I wish you much success, my friend.:wink:
I bet you'll be fine, and like the others said...pics PLEASE!:grin:

23 y/o hottie? Big chested friend? Harley function... Where is my invite?

We will take 2 extra helpers per day, so it will be Tricia, myself and 2 of our better helpers. For this one we will take my 23 y/o hottie niece and her large chested friend. It's for a Harley function, so they will dress accordingly and all will be good!

The menu is pretty simple; pulled pork, brats, hot dogs, chips, a topping bar with pickles, onions, cheese sauce, chili, and kraut, and fresh baked cookies.
Won't believe you if you don't get pics. Oh yeah some of the food also. Best of luck.

Pictures to follow on the website I'm told. I'm tired.It's over. All good.

53rdParty-350-1.jpg

Food, Music, Beverages, Vendor Displays, Tattoos, Gift Cards/Freebies, BIG SAVINGS and of course a Great Time with Family & Friends Awaits You This Weekend at Doc's!
Enjoy some of the best barbeque this side of the mighty Mississippi from B&B and feel free to listen to music, have a beverage or shop with progressive discounts!

Enjoy pulled pork, beer brats and 1/4 pound hot dogs complete with topping bar (sauerkraut, cheese, chili, onions, peppers) all for FREE!

FreeTattoo350-1.jpg

PLUS, enter to win all week prior for a FREE Doc's tattoo (maximum 10 winners)! Winners chosen Friday, August 22nd* and will be tattooed Saturday, August 23rd starting at 9am by Full Spectrum Tattoo. (REGISTER IN STORE)

Progressive discounts storewide**, the more you spend, the more you SAVE! Save 10% on all purchases over $100. That 10% becomes 15% over $200.00 and SAVE 20% on everything you buy** when your purchase exceeds $300.00!!!

And as always enjoy VIP punches on your entire purchase (which can amount to an additional 10% savings after filling your card on the discounted total giving you $25.00 to spend on whatever you like!)

Gift Card Giveaways & Freebies too, this Saturday and Sunday at Doc's!

*must be 18 or older to win.
** excludes motorcycles, clearance items and service work.

09_Trike.jpg

09_FXDFSEv2_R-350.jpg

MSRP-350-3.gif

Many of you have enjoyed bike sales at Doc's promoting special pricing. You had the opportunity to SAVE BIG at the same time with gift cards and special promotions.
Certain bikes were subject to "market pricing" and you waited patiently for the right time to buy, subscribing to Doc's E-mag and finding that perfect opportunity to pull the trigger on your new Harley-Davidson® motorcycle from Doc's.
GUESS WHAT... NO MORE WAITING!
Doc's offers MSRP (Manufacturers Suggested Retail Price) pricing on all of our 2009 Harley-Davidson® Motorcycles regardless of style or model.
MSRP pricing, now every bike, every day at Doc's Harley-Davidson.
Tire-for-Life-350-2.jpg

FreeTiresforLife1.gif

105th-Party-200-2.jpg
It's the Ride Home for the 105th and Our Friends from Down South are Stopping Here at Doc's!

Food, music and beverages. Enjoy the ride here and relax for a while at Doc's!

Enjoy some of the best barbeque this side of the mighty Mississippi from B&B from 12pm-7pm and feel free to listen to music, get a quick oil or tire change while you wait.

Enjoy pulled pork, beer brats, 1/4 pound hot dogs complete with topping bar (sauerkraut, cheese, chili, onions, peppers) all for FREE!

Visit Doc's on your way to Milwaukee, Missouri's Oldest Exclusive Harley-Davidson Dealership rated the #1 Harley-Davidson dealership for new purchase experience in the nation!

Adult beverages will be provided for a donation to charity along with soda and water - food is FREE

Back