Kettle rotisserie PrOn

G

gpalasz

This is my first cook on the rotisserie, just received it this week. Did a yardbird...very impressed.

rotiss 1.jpg

rotiss 3.jpg

rotiss 2.jpg

That sure looks juicy. The rotisserie changes the whole equation with the kettle. You got me to thinking about looking for one myself. Thanks for the pron.

Rotisserie's are the best. I've got the same one for my Weber kettle and have just done some Roadside Chicken on it. Awesome.

Very nice! How many spit forks did it come with?

It came w/ one set. I ordered another set and a 17 inch stainless steel basket. Cant wait to try some ribs and wings.

I've been putting off getting one but guess who just ordered a new one?

Amazon $119.00 with free shipping. Bring it up on Amazon and look to the right. Says new or used and click on it. They (Amazon) sell it for the $119 price.

Guaranteed by the 3rd week of January I'll have one of these.

Nice pics, just wondering if your going to spray the rotisserie Weber blue anytime soon?

I paid 119 but I think I paid for shipping. I looked for free shipping but...as much as I drank the night I ordered it, Im surprised I even entered my card # right:cool: I have a black kettle too..will get a green performer in the spring so, no need to paint it. I brought it over to a buddys house tonight so he can use it. My basket is now scheduled for monday delivery. Really looking forward to try a couple of slabs of ribs on it.

great looking bird, seems perfectly juicy.

I paid 119 but I think I paid for shipping. I looked for free shipping but...as much as I drank the night I ordered it, Im surprised I even entered my card # right:cool: I have a black kettle too..will get a green performer in the spring so, no need to paint it. I brought it over to a buddys house tonight so he can use it. My basket is now scheduled for monday delivery. Really looking forward to try a couple of slabs of ribs on it.

I like your style of business. Get just slurred enough for the courage to just say "Fark it!! I'ma get it anyway".

Nothing like a drunken impulse buy.

I've had one for 5 years now. Thing works great. I do the work Christmas party roast on it every year. The fellas love it.
Congrats on you bird. Looks great.

I love mine, It also fits on my drum...Anybody know where to purchase a good basket? The flat type.

Gpalasz I blame this all on you. If you had never posted the pics of the rotisserie and the chicken I would still be holding the $119.00 I spent. I'll thank ya for real when it's spinning my chicken.

Back