Who is Watching PitMasters?

I have more fun watching my OWN cooker.:thumb:

I'm just so addicted to anything BB-Q related I'd sit there and watch someone chop wood if they said it was gonna be used for smoking food.

Congratulations, Holy Smokes. From the distance of my living room TV, I really think it was a total butt kick - winning by a sure margin of victory. Awesome job.

I'm just glad they got rid of the mid-round eliminations from season 2. I HATED that. It is fun watching Tuffy and Myron go at it.

I'm just so addicted to anything BB-Q related I'd sit there and watch someone chop wood if they said it was gonna be used for smoking food.

I'm with ya on that one. Between BBQ pit masters and duck dynasty I don't watch much other tv!!!

Congrats to Dionn & Gary of Holy Smokes. First met them in 2010 at the comp I organize which, I believe, was the second comp they ever cooked. The next year, they won Grand at my comp. Two of the nicest people you will ever meet. I am proud to call them friends & to be able to brag that the BBQ Pitmasters GA Champions catered my son's wedding reception just a week or two after winning that title.

BBQ Pitmasters S04E01 anyone?

So here we are again . It's always the same problem, Pitmasters just don't get the same love as all the other (mostly pointless) shows. :sad:

CRiMSON usually covers that niche, although it's only in SDTV, and luckily S04E02 just appeared, but no sign of S04E01 yet.

If anybody here has discovered the file of the first episode of the new season, please PM me, I'd really appreciate to watch the episodes in the correct order (even if they are not connected, it's just a habit).

P.S. And please no discussion about legality, as stated before, getting content this way is legal here where I live.

Although somewhat corny, I don't mind the show. One thing that does annoy me is that you have to hear them say "that's me" 30 times. They could accomplish the same thing quietly with graphics.

OH MY GOD THANK YOU!!!

I hate that so much!! That has to be the most annoying thing about that show.

I liked the first season of Pitmasters ... I seemed to learn more. While I enjoy the current Pitmasters episodes I was hoping that they would promote a little more education in the cooks. I do pick up something if I focus and listen to whats being said. I DO NOT LIKE Warren Sapp as a judge though. Yes, he knows how to eat but his ability to be open and judge fairly seems a bit off.

I liked the first season of Pitmasters ... I seemed to learn more.

The last 3 episodes seem more informative to me. The pitmasters talked about technical and how they did things in each one. Seems a step up from last season.

If you are looking for these episodes and have usenet access search for c-bpm401, c-bpm402, and c-bpm403 that is all three episodes in 1080i with 5.1 sound.

I have every episode in 1080p downloaded ... drives my wife nuts as I watch them several times and I write things down from them every time. You have to listen and look closely to see things and hear things that are quickly said or implied but I do learn from them. I'd again like to see them push for a little more of the technical how too tips.

Posted twice not sure why - so I'll edit and add ... I do get a kick out of all the different types of smokers used. Some look awesome and others I just don't see and transportation friendly!

Back