Roll Call - Fairbanks, In

I was going to go, but with the cost of gas, I have to scale back a a few contests... This was the first hit...

Scottie

Q for the Kids, Fairbanks, IN

We're going to be competing this weekend in Fairbanks, IN, at the Q for the Kids comp. It's in far west Indiana, not too far from Terre Haute.

If you're competing, say so... Or if you can drop by, I'll probably have a beer or at least a bottle of water for anyone coming by!

I'll need it... what I thought would be a simple little comp turns out to have Quau and other big teams there!

best of luck...anyone can win any day, dude!

NEVER let the big names scare you off, it makes the calls that much betterer.

I hear ya, nice job at Westmont. wanted to come by and chat for a bit but I was breaking in my new pit and got caught up in that. Nice new RV by the way, I am looking for an older unit to use at contests myself. Talk to you soon. Will miss ya in IN.

Good luck voodoo on fairbanks, think we gonna go scout out the bbqlossa(spelling) then our next comp is in waterloo

yea scottie nice meeting you at westmont. to bad it was after awards during packup time. congrats on your wins. i agree with voodoo nice rig you got.

Michelle, they've never scared me off; there's always been at least one at every comp I've been to... I'm still doing exactly the same thing I would do.

Sorry, Kevin... I looked, but not closely enough... Stop by for a beer!

Hey Bill / Diane, I think we might do Waterloo as well. if you get the app can you forward it to me?

thanks

Last edited:
PM'd you the info for waterloo

Hey vodoo got some Pork questions for you :p sorry couldnt resist

Nice new RV by the way, I am looking for an older unit to use at contests myself. Talk to you soon. Will miss ya in IN.

I have my older rv that I will be cleaning up and getting ready to sell. It's a good starter rv. Contact mer if you are interested and can let you know when I am ready to sell it...

Yeah, it was pretty crazy by my spot. I remember why I don't invite friends and family to contests. They are too much of a distraction.

Scottie

I would be interested, man you have come a long way from the guy I set up next to in Peoria 2 years ago Whit the FE and a mini van, smoke on brother.. And as for fam and friends, yes they do tend to distract you from the duty at hand, maybe that's why I got the good brisket score...you were pre-occupied (mental note invite Scottie's friends to all contests)

Back