Re-heating Brisket

I've done it in my smoker before. Lots of contests, as and excuse to drink really, we have a party on Friday night. We warm up all the meat from the last contest and eat that. Just have it in foil pans and put it on the smoker. Should be good to go.

Also, I wouldn't heat it until
It's "hot". I'd run it up to around 160-175 internal. If you let it spend too much time on the heat it could still dry out, even in foil.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you have a cast iron pan, that's works great. Or what anybody else here suggests work well also.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks all.
I have it sitting in a foil pan with beef broth and aj, with foil over the top and the smoker is lit. Just waiting for the temp to even out before I put it in. Will probe after 30 mins and see how she goes :)

Sent from Galaxy S3

Last edited:
I just slice off what I need and toss it in the micro wave for 20 sec.

I have a few leftover brisket points in my freezer and I was thinking heavily foiled with some broth and a few taters in my fieldstone fireplace this winter. I have cooked several roasts and assorted meals in it that way and it cooks up nice..............

I just pour a can of beef broth in a fry pan, heat it up, slice the beef and put it in for 5 minutes. Comes out very moist and soft.

Back