Competition Ribs

sgh, cp, as, h, bs, aj and bh of course oh and I almost forgot fc's

What about grape jelly?

BTW those stickers are already coming off from the rain and tornados they got to experience on the way home from Vegas.... If you are going to tag, you have to start will a superior product!

All the judging classes in the world won't help unless you get out and actually USE those credentials a couple dozen times.

Even after judging ten competitions, I was still a little confused about a few things - but now that I am closing in on 30, my mind seems to be getting better and better all the time at recognizing 'excellence in BBQ'. Now when I cook something in my back yard - I can REALLY tell when I've hit 'it'.

You may think you know - but you don't. I know that once upon a time I did . . . but now I KNOW know. You know? :)

Also - I think the advice above about using commercial rubs and comparing what you're doing to them - and also asking your friends what their impressions are - those are awesome thoughts. Oh, and yeah - I've only met a couple judges that liked mesquite - and they were from Texas and had funny teeth. :)

Shot in the dark here - AS - allspice? No clue on FC. Hint as well please.

Boogs...SP, OP & TS...you forgot LSS straight from JT's kitchen. Feel like I'm around my military brother with all these abbreviations!

Back