Brethren Rule New Holland

Pig Headed

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
The Brethren were well represented at New Holland.

Grand: Team Agave
Reserve: Lost Nation

I don't remember all the Brethren who walked, but Vinny & Sean of Bad Bones walked twice.
Pigs On the Run walked.

I had a great time meeting Guy, Steve, Rich, Sean and Vinny and judging some good food.

For a new team, Bad Bones BBQ Crew is hot! New Holland is the largest contest in the Northeast and it is only Vinny's 3rd contest ever. To take home a 10th place overall finish is absolutely outstanding and we should all be proud of him.

New Holland is the largest contest in the Northeast and it is only Vinny's 3rd contest ever. To take home a 10th place overall finish is absolutely outstanding and we should all be proud of him.

I'll give that a "hell yeah!!" Great job, congrats to all.

Way to go Vinny and Sean. I wonder if he followed my advice on ribs that I gave him. Hmmmmmmm

Way to go Brethren! You all should be very proud. Hope the weather is better there than it is here.

Yours in BBQ,

Cliff

I am also happy with my scores. The Polocks did a 619.4284 overall but in this contest it was only good enough for 21st place. The level of competition was extremely high so we are extremely happy with a 619.4284 and 21st out of 72 teams in our 4th contest ever. Since this was our last contest of the season I to thank everyone here for the support especially our mentor Gary (Solidkick). Gary's work with us will continue as he will teach us how to become aces on a Spicewine Cooker. A better mentor you will not find and we are thankful he has taken the time to take us under his wing.

yeah!!!! What they said.. Congrats to Steve and Rich for GC/RGC and Vinny for getting in there.. but i think he took 9th overall.. not 10th.. He called me ysterday after the contest. I was in the middle of my kids 15th b-day party so didnt get a chance to get on and post.. but im pretty sure it was a 9th overall with a 7th and 10th walk in pork and brisket.

then again, i may be totally wacked.... :) Congrats to all u guys!!!

Congrats boys, badbones up there in the top ten with some pretty big names.

Chicken
1 Pennsylvania Porkmeister
2 Philly Pigs
3 Hog Heads
4 Tarheel Smokers
5 Go Big
6 Team Agave
7 Dixie Bones
8 3 Eyz
9 Taste-Liss Cookers
10 Jerry Elliott's

Ribs
1 S&S Grilling
2 Dizzy Pig
3 Hog Tails
4 Pig Pen
5 Taste-Liss Cookers
6 Shenadoah Q Crew
7 Crispy Critters
8 Boo Boo and Scoot
9 Lost Nation
10 Lo-N-Slo

Pork
1 Lost Nation
2 Smokey T's
3 Ribs Within
4 Tarheel
5 Midnite SMokers
6 Team Agave
7 Philly Pigs
8 Brick Beach
9 Shenandoah Q Crew
10 Bad Bones

Brisket
1 Team Agave
2 Smokey Ts
3 Ribs Within
4 3 Eyz
5 Jack's Down Home
6 Lost Nation
7 Bad Bones
8 Wild Bill
9 Tarheel
10 Ribn' It

Overall
1 Team Agave
2 Lost Nation
3 Tarheel Smokers
4 Philly Pigs
5 Smokey T's
6 Ribs WIthin
7 Dizzy Pig
8 Shenandoah Q Crew
9 Dixie Bones
10 Bad Bones

Sawdustguy said:
Vinny got calls on pork and brisket.

Must not have trimmed the ribs like I taught him. :lol:

Great job guys! I'm proud of you!

I also want to send a big congrats to Kyle of 2 Fat Polocks who I believe took a first in Chefs Choice in Kids Q.

Pig Headed said:
I also want to send a big congrats to Kyle of 2 Fat Polocks who I believe took a first in Chefs Choice in Kids Q.

Thank you for reminding me. My nephew Kyle took first place in Beef in the kids Q competition. We are all very proud of him, but the little chit was quick to remind us that he was the first one to win a catagory for our team. We are still very proud of him but he left New Holland with his mouth duct taped shut.:wink:

Congratulations to Rick Decker of Lost Nation for his RGC at New Holland. What a way to finish up your season. A really nice guy and a great team. I also think my brother may be in love with him.

gary.jpg

Congratulations to all the Brethren. Vinny, great job. There's no stopping you now.

Back