• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

How Much To Pay For Used Smoker

1BADHAWG

Is lookin for wood to cook with.
Reaction score
thinking about buying a used Spicewine medium, it has the BBQ guru with 10 cfm fan, charcoal maze....lightly used..is 2300 to much??

thinking about buying a used Spicewine medium, it has the BBQ guru with 10 cfm fan, charcoal maze....lightly used..is 2300 to much??

Seems like a pretty good deal. New without guru is 3K. And if they're near you, you're saving a decent amount in shipping. These things are heavy so the shipping is no joke.

If its in good shape jump on it, I wish I could afford something like that. They look nice

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Sounds like a pretty good deal. Really nice from what I have heard. Seen a couple teams do really well with them.

i hate to spend the $$ but it should last me few years...those of you that have vertical smokers do the door gaskets have to be replaced very often??if so is it a PITA?? that looks like the only thing i would have a question about. I have read nothing but good things about the spicewine products, the guy lives 40 miles from me and said he would throw in 8 bags of charcoal and a propane chimney starter....and deliver it..

i hate to spend the $$ but it should last me few years...those of you that have vertical smokers do the door gaskets have to be replaced very often??if so is it a PITA?? that looks like the only thing i would have a question about. I have read nothing but good things about the spicewine products, the guy lives 40 miles from me and said he would throw in 8 bags of charcoal and a propane chimney starter....and deliver it..

If its been well taken care of - jump on that thing.

The Spicewine is a SOLID QUALITY unit... never heard one bad thing about it.... (except for moving the bugger).
Delivered with goodies is always a bonus!

Back