• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Wow! Bought a LANG 100!!! Pics, pics, and more pics!

Now that whole deal, meeting the gurus and getting that wicked sweet set up is just too cool. Nice looking grub too.

Congrats and Pre happy bday.
Rick

That is just an awesome story! Thanks for sharing. :clap2: You're gonna be cooking on that baby for a good long time. :thumb:

A big CONGRATS!!! And those food pics are awesome! Look forward to more Pron!!!

That is awesome! I almost bought a Lang this weekend, I thought you were the guy that looked at it first, LOL.

Jeff

I met Myron friday night at dinner. He was very nice and signed my book as well!! We had a wonderful time at the jack and it sounds like I need to take my check book next time!!

Wow, what a story. I think I need a tissue... :wink:

Seriously, congrats!! And, as someone else said: welcome to the Lang Gang!

Congrats on the cooker!! Awesome story and even better prOnO.

All you need now is a subscription to the brethren so you can get access to the recipe book and you will be rockin and rollin.

Yup! PNWBA Farkers!

C-Dub, Phil and James!

LOL... Yup that's us. Best damn Lang I ever cooked on... I loved the setup with the 60D and the 40 Chargriller. Perfect size and runs beautifully. Truth be told, I really, really wanted to take that pit home. I hear it can cook a good brisket :becky:

Great pics Snyper - I had a great time with you and your family. That was an amazing experience for you and one I know you'll remember for a lifetime. You went to one of the biggest BBQ events of the year, you got to meet the legends of BBQ (Myron, Lilly, etc..) and you bought and trailered home a new Lang 60D - Now that's instant gratification! :clap2:

I think I woulda had to pinch myself! Having an awesome understanding supportive spouse even trumps havin a Lang! Your a lucky man 2-fold!

Back