View Single Post
Old 05-10-2020, 07:51 AM   #50
BrandonBBQ
On the road to being a farker

Name/Nickname : Brandon

We'll brethren, what a wild few weeks it's been. My wife, 18mo old son, and I moved into a new house with space we can grow into and where my office isn't doubling as the nursery. Building took over 6 months but we finally moved in. House is on the golf course that we will be bulk selling to for them to sell at the clubhouse and halfway food shack. We've been generating quite a bit of buzz around the area lately.

Here's another update!

- We made the paper (http://www.inkfreenews.com/2020/05/0...the-community/)
- Trailer has had all vinyl removed. All panels have been painted "Smoke Gray" and we will be changing the chrome to black to outline everything. Once finished paint will get over to designer to finalize our logo placements and such.

- We had the service window cut-in, it's been primed and will be painted this week.

To finish the trailer we just need to finalize where everything will be placed once get the health department to come out and take a look at things. I still have a bunch of paperwork to file with the state but we are getting real close!

[B]On the 24' porch trailer:[/B]
Stumps XL Stretch

[B]On the patio:[/B]
BBQ Guru Shotgun - Grilla Grills Silverbac Alpha - WSM 22 - Weber Q2200 - Masterbuilt MES 130B
BrandonBBQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks from:--->