how much slaw

I make a vinager based sweet slaw. lasts till the cabbage becomes nasty because of the lack of dairy in it. Its actually better the second day, kinda like a bean salad.
so you think 30 pounds is good?....last things I want to run out of for this job is slaw or sauce. Dont mind running out of pork and putting a big old sold out sign in front of the truck! Leave em talking about the monster sammie that got away!

people love slaw

I make a vinager based sweet slaw. lasts till the cabbage becomes nasty because of the lack of dairy in it. Its actually better the second day, kinda like a bean salad.
so you think 30 pounds is good?....last things I want to run out of for this job is slaw or sauce. Dont mind running out of pork and putting a big old sold out sign in front of the truck! Leave em talking about the monster sammie that got away!

ok go ahead and make an extra 10 pounds- i was thinking how you are using the slaw on the sammie or as a side its safer always to have extra and this isnt so expensive or time consuming to make. i like mine with vinegar apple cidar and also use half and half,mayo

http://www.thebarbecuemaster.net/cole-slaw-recipe.html

Back